European shares advance for a fourth straight
by admin ·
Europe’s major stock ended the day today with new highs, scoring his fourth consecutive increase.
Thus, the rates are aligned with the profits that Wall Street scores this hour.
Thus, the benchmark index of the Spanish stock market, the Ibex-35 rose 1.36%, to 10,664.50 points while the CAC 40 in Paris rose 0.80% to reach 3842.52 units.
Meanwhile, London’s FTSE 100 rose 0.90% to 5533.21 points, while the DAX 0.72% higher registers, touching 5817.88 points.
- The euro lost for the fourth consecutive week against the dollar
- U.S.: Service sector grows for second consecutive month
- The euro rose to a 3 week high
- European banks are better than expected to stress test
- The Euro Stoxx 50 fires the year with heavy losses