Conference date: 5 to 6 January 2011.
Conference Venue: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.
Conference country: Pakistan.
The theme of the conference is “Global Financial Crisis: Issues and Management”. Financial crisis that hit the global economy recently has brought business management practices into focus into a number of ways. From corporate governance issue to improving productivity and securing organizations against shocks that start from one corner of the globe and rapidly reach all sectors in domino effect.
The first international conference on Business management aims to capturing the knowledge, both theoretical and empirical which will assist in preparing organization to manage business under all environmental conditions.
- Global Financial Crisis: Issues and Management
- General Management
- Operations Management
- Knowledge Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Governance
- Organization Behavior
- Information System
Professor Christine Ennew
Pro-Vice Chancellor for Internationalization and Europe
Nottingham University Business School
Dr Rukhsana Kalim
Associate Dean (CGR)
School of Business and Economics
University of Management and Technology
C-11, Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Fax : 092-042-35184789
E-mail: email@example.com (preferred)
Conference website: http://www.umt.edu.pk/icobm/
- 1st International Conference on Business Management in Pakistan,2011
- Conference on Innovations in Business & Management, 2011
- Oman International Business Conference 2011, Business and Society in the Middle East
- International Conference on Business Cases 2010 (ICBC2010), India
- International Conference on Applied Business Research 2010