Conference date: 21 to 22 February 2011.
Conference Venue: Crowne Plaza, Nairobi, Kenya.
Conference country: Kenya.
Joining Forces,Pooling Resources to achieve Innovation in the African Banking and Finance Market.
Against a backdrop of increasing pressure on institutions to seek new growth horizon is a market that is now more demanding and sophisticated, posing greater challenges for institutions as they seek to deliver on market expectations.
1st Annual Africa Banking & Finance Conference,( AB&FC) an industry-first regionally focused platform is held under a timely theme that reflects the actions that the industry players must adopt as they address the challenges of driving growth in a competitive industry.
- Strengthening Regulatory Frameworks in the Finance Industry: A Key Enabler for Private Sector Development
- Assessing the Business Drivers for Banking & Finance Industry in African context: Re-Thinking business continuity Strategies in the Context an volatile Global Market
- The Micro Finance in Africa market
- Technology in banking and Finance industry in Africa: Leverage the opportunities
- Islamic Finance in the Africa Context
- The Role of Independent Oversight in Promoting the Development Effectiveness in the banking & finance industry
- The Business Open Forum: Addressing Key Challenges and opportunities of doing business in Africa Market
- Meet the Industry Experts: Interactive Networking Roundtables
- Regulatory & Supervision issues facing financial systems in Africa
- Asset Management: Opportunities in the Africa Market
- Innovative New Retail & Consumer Banking Market
- Country Focus Roundtable: -A Roundtable debate featuring a panel of international experts representing exciting new growth markets in Africa- Kenya, Eqypt, Angola, South Africa, Nigeria
Africa offers great opportunities for growth and the 1st Annual Africa Banking & Finance Conference is a unique opportunity to engage those leaders who are shaping the direction of the African Financial Market. AB&FC is an innovation that will meet the business development needs of the leading industry players as they strive for competitive excellence.
- Neil Beckley
IBM Middle East & Africa
- Najmul Hassan
Chief Executive Officer
Gulf Africa Bank
- Jacqueline Ivring
- Rizwan Kanji
- Konrad Reuss
Standard & Poor’s
- Dr. Rusni Hassan
Administration and Customer Service Executive
To attend as a delegate
African Banking & Finance Conference,
P.O BOX 64451-00620,
Telephone: +254 20 221 8114
Fax: +254 20 221 8114
Conference website: http://www.aidembs.com/banking_conference/