Conference date: 10 February 2011.
Conference Venue: Brussels, Belgium.
Conference country: Belgium.
The 9th Annual European Financial Services Conference – Taking Stock of Reform: Fragmentation or Convergence? – will focus on the reform of the financial services sector since the crisis of 2008, at both an EU and a global level.
Kreab Gavin Anderson
Kreab Gavin Anderson is a world leading communications consultancy. We provide independent and strategic advice on high-stakes financial, corporate and public affairs communications.
With operations in 25 countries, and over 350 highly experienced consultants, we offer communications counsel to the highest levels within companies, organizations, governments and governmental agencies.
Assonime – Association of Joint Stock Companies incorporated in Italy – is a long-established business association and think-tank set up by companies in different branches of activities (industry, finance, services and public utilities). Since its establishment in 1910 it has gained a reputation as a leading center for analysis of national and European regulation and has become a leading advocate of the need to establish well-functioning market institutions.
Its mission is:
- to contribute to a regulatory framework that encourages enterprise and investment;
- to promote the interpretation, adaptation and application of rules governing economic activities so as to improve market functioning;
- to helps members to apply existing rules.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, incorporating a leading banking and wealth management franchise and well-positioned corporate and investment banking and capital markets businesses.
- Has Europe’s financial sector now put its house in order?
- Assessing the EU’s re-regulation effort
- Charting progressed towards a new global rulebook.
- Michel Barnier
Commissioner for Internal Market & Services
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi
Member of the Executive Board
European Central Bank
- Philippe de Buck
- Sharon Bowles MEP
Chair of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Jonathan Faull
Director General, DG Internal Market and Services
2-4 Second Floor
High St. Arcade Chambers
Tel: +44 (0) 2920 783 021
Fax: +44 (0) 2920 668 992
- International Conference on The Economic Crisis and the Process of European Integration
- Conference on Mortgage Business in CEE, SEE and CIS 2011
- Conference on Pricing, Reimbursement & Market Access in Pharma 2011
- Conference on SLA & Services Management Excellence
- Conference on Global Financial Crisis: Challenges and Opportunities, India