Conference date: 30 January 2011 to 2 February 2011.
Conference venue: JW Marriott Hotel Cairo,
Ring Road, Mirage City,
P.O Box 427, 11757, Heliopolis Cairo, Egypt.
Conference country: Egypt.
IQPC is delighted to announce the inaugural North African Drilling Conference 2011, taking place on 31 January and 1 February 2011 in Cairo.
It is crucial to be equipped with advanced drilling technologies, information and industry know-how in order to enhance efficiency, reduce operational costs and stay at the top of your industry.
This niche conference will bring together drilling, completion and work over experts to discuss the latest challenges and developments related to drilling efficiency, providing industry best practices, innovative drilling technologies and strategies.
- Identifying The Key Environmental And Operational Advantages Of Modern Cuttings Treatment Technologies
- Overcoming Key Drilling Challenges
- Demonstrating The Value Of Down Hole Failure Tracking And Analysis
- Progressive Capacity Pumping (PCP) Challenges In The Issran Oil Field
- Ricky Joe Bohannon, Drilling Manager, Dana Gas
- Paco Vieira, MENA CPD & TS Engineering Manager, Weatherford International
- Alaa Shehata, Drilling & Work Over Director, NOPC, Chief Operation Officer, Nile Valley Petroleum Company
- Senior representative, Schlumberger
- Osama Abdalla, Country Manager Egypt, Enventure Global Technology
- Mark Rivenbark, Director, Eastern Hemsphere, Packers Plus Energy Services
- Yasser Saleh, Egypt General Manager, TWMA
- James Shannon, MCIWM (Chartered Waste Manager), Environmental Team Leader, TWMA
- Ayman Yousri, Weatherford International
- Duncan Knight, Operations Manager, Peloton Europe, Middle East & Africa
Conference website: http://www.northafricadrilling.com/Event.aspx?id=366298
- Wireless Information Networks & Business Information System (WINBIS) Conference 2011
- Africa Banking & Finance Conference 2011
- Conference on Wireless Information Networks & Business Information System (WINBIS’11)
- Fire and Safety Conference,Middle east, 2010
- IIMA Conference on Marketing in Emerging Economies 2011