Last Sunday, we wrote “If we fail again 6520, then in that case we could return the items for 6320/10 may be decreasing again down to our channel with 1.60 points for 6250/20 and 6150/20 as media. “parity and there was finished at 6220 on Friday.
Last week we talked about rumors of a rate hike by the Bank of England. It did not happen and the market without really being convinced is decreased again. The coming week is poor in statistics, however we will remain in the range of 1.60/1.67 for a few weeks.
The daily MACD crossed downward, passing under our points of last week’s rebound in 6320/10 and normally we should now return to 6150 see 6050 and 6020. This last point will probably be a good bounce for a return to the high points of the range.
On the upside this week he would return to- over 6330 and 6380 to go to 1.64. Nevertheless, and with a daily MACD is bearish it seems difficult for now to see parity back. Also, it is preferable to waiting and being put to 6150 or below 6050. On these points, we can reposition themselves to purchase.
Our tip for the week, we are bearish in 6330 for 6150/6050
We sell 6280 for 6220/6150/6050
We buy 6320 63800/6420/6450
We sell 6450 for 6320/6280
- Weekly technical analysis of GBP-USD June 20-24
- Weekly Forex Technical Analysis of the dollar against sterling 16 to 20 May,2011
- Weekly Technical Analysis of the dollar against sterling 23 to 27 May
- Forex Technical Analysis of the dollar against sterling 21 to 25 March
- Weekly Forex Technical Analysis of the dollar against sterling 18 to 22 April